Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Power Playlist


Good morning friends!

I don't know about you, but nothing get's me hyped up and excited like a good playlist. This week for many student affairs graduate students is a big job placement exchange called "The Placement Exchange". While I while be attending the conference part following the exchange, many of my friends will be interviewing for jobs here and just throughout the next few months. One of my rituals to get me excited about these types of experiences is to listen to some good tunes, which I've deemed on Spotify as "Gabbie's Power Songs".

Now, a power playlist can mean something different to every individual, but what it must have is something that gets you motivated, makes you feel like you can take on the world and just overall feel good about yourself! While my playlist may not completely do that for you, you can't tell me some of the songs do not resonate with you.

Today I wanted to share these songs with you all, as we can all use a little motivation, pep and excitement. Go get 'em friends and let me know what you think!

My personal favorites..."Brave", "Such Great Heights", "So Much Better" and right now..."Let it Go".




-gfr

2 comments:

  1. I will miss sharing DJ days at work with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good thing we can share via Spotify! :)

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget